The High Court lawyers in Mumbai which have higher authority in the state of Maharashtra group of people to help the client to settle the dispute and give legal advice to solutions in the high court of Bombay.
High Court lawyers in Borivali, Mumbai who is more experienced in Maharashtra. This type of lawyer gives legal advice and searches the legal evidence and proof and makes drafts and legal documents and discussions in high court.
Importance of High Court lawyers in Mumbai
High court lawyers are important for the legal system in India for various reasons. Some of them are:
1. They help the high courts to exercise their jurisdiction and powers in various matters, such as enforcing fundamental rights, hearing appeals, issuing writs, supervising lower courts and tribunals, etc.
2. They assist the high courts in the administration of justice by presenting the law and facts of the cases and aiding the courts to arrive at correct conclusions.
3. They provide legal advice and representation to their clients in civil or criminal cases that involve complex or important issues of law or fact.
4. They contribute to the development of law and jurisprudence by citing or challenging judicial precedents and creating new ones.
Role of High Court Lawyer.
The role of a high court lawyer depends on the type of cases they handle and the jurisdiction of the high court they practice in. Generally, a High Court lawyer can perform the following functions:
1. They can represent their clients in civil or criminal cases that are heard by the high court judges.
2. They can file writ petitions to enforce fundamental rights or challenge the constitutionality of laws or executive actions.
3. They can appeal against the decisions of lower courts or tribunals that fall under the jurisdiction of the high court.
4. They can advise their clients on legal matters and prepare documents, affidavits, pleadings and other papers for their cases.
5. They can assist the Supreme Court judges or other high court judges in hearing appeals or references from lower courts or tribunals.
A High Court lawyers in Mumbai must be a citizen of India and have at least 10 years of experience as a judicial officer or an advocate of a high court. They must also adhere to the code of conduct and ethics prescribed by the Bar Council of India and the high court rules.